Who killed the Templars?
October 28th, 2018
WHO KILLED THE TEMPLARS?
We haven’t done this in a while.
Let’s have some fun!
Who do you think killed the Templars?
Here’s the set up —
- Forty armed Templars went into the abandoned garage where they had gotten dress.
- The door had just closed when Gando Peaches and his nineteen other ex-military arrive as the door closes.The police arrive right after the men on horse back.
- No one goes into the garage.
- When the police breach the door to the garage everyone is dead.
- They found no perpetrator inside.
- They saw no perpetrator leave.
Here are some options of what might have happened:
- A vengeful Navajo God came to exact revenge upon these Catholic warriors.
- The Catholic Church is once again killing Templars.
- They went mad due to (fill in the blank)
Have an idea? Email: email@example.com or join the conversation on Facebook.
I’ll select a random person to win a signed copy of the Denver Cereal book in paperback of their choice.
Have at it!