I can't decide! I need your help! or Update on who killed the Templars.
November 11th, 2018
Oh bother! I can’t decide who killed the Templars!!
I need your help! (Survey)
Here’s a list of the things people have suggested:
- Blane took a sword. The missing sword has been used by the God of War
- Not having the sword broke all promises and the other swords went crazy.
- A Navajo God
- Loki did it to prove his love for Heather/Hedone
- Navajo Skinwalker (shape shifter)
- A combination of the sword Blane took and the Navajo Nation
- The missing sword caused the protection to be removed. The ghosts of those killed by the Templars (or by their blades) took its revenge. (Ghost Army)
- Nelson’s mother killed everyone in revenge.
- Nayenezgani, “Slayer of Alien Gods”, was enraged because they were reining terror on the Navajo lands.
- The Catholic Church realized they had missed a few Templars and killed them off.
- The swords refused to be used against Nelson and rebelled.
- Chaos, the father of the Titans, is unleashed on the Templars.
Please. If you can help, I’d really appreciate it.
Go to this link to take a very short survey to help out. I’ll let you know what wins!
Thanks so much!